Kamis, 30 April 2020

Ten 2 Five – I Will Fly


INTRO:       C   Em   Dm   G  (2x)

C                                       Em
U know all the thing’s I've said
                                          Dm                       G
U know all the thing’s that we have done & thing’s I gave to u
C                                            Em
If there’s a chance for me to say
                                Dm                 G                      Em
How precious u are in my life and u know that it’s true

(*)          A7                Dm              G
        To be with u it’s all that I need
                 Em         A7      
        Coz with u my life seems brighter
                 Dm                             G7
        And these are all the things I wanna say

REFF:       
C            Em                       Dm                       G
I will fly into your arms and be with u till the end of time
  C                  Em
Why are u so far away
                   Dm                                 G
U know it's very hard for me to get myself close to u 

INTRO:       C   Em   Dm   G

C                                        Em
You're the reason why I’ve stay
                                          Dm                     G
You're the one who (I) cannot believe, our love will never end
C                         Em
If it’s only in my dream
                                            Dm                   G                  Em
You're the one who cannot see this, how could u be so blind

REPEAT:   (*), REFF

INTRO:       D   F#m   Em   A

(*)    D
        I wanna get, I wanna get
        F#m                                     Em   A
        I wanna get myself close to you

REFF2:
D            F#m                    Em                       A
I will fly into your arms and be with u till the end of time
C                      F#m
Why are you so far away
                  Em                                  A
U know it's very hard for me to get myself close to you

INTRO:       D   F#m   Em   A

REPEAT:   (*)

                                             DM7
I wanna get myself close to you…